Monday, December 14, 2015

I defeated an orc!


  AAAND IT'S DONE!! I won another battle against the T-shirts, that lasted for about two weeks.. Yeah, the WoW art is really interesting, but exhausting on the other hand as well, because all characters have pretty much a lot of details and the white lines in the logo itself (this one in particular) that serve as frames or something. They aren't veeery precise, but I did the best I could at the time because I spent the whole day in my room, in pijamas, I hadn't eaten anything since 10 o'clock in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. Well, machines get tired too, you know.
And P.S.: it's not really what it looks like on the pictures. In addition, these were taken with my lame- ass phone camera. Something is better than nothing, though, I can't complain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment